Re: Problem with building PDF documentation

On 09/12/2015 09:24, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Jon?  Any idea?

Not really. Comparing the provided libc.log with a successful build, the relevant errors seems to be:

/home/freddie/bleeding-edge-toolchain/src/newlib-cygwin/newlib/libc/libc.texinf
o:9: Missing @endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   @let
^^M->@let
          ^^M@thirdlinenl
<argument> cp^^M
                ^^M@ifinfo ^^M@format ^^M@dircategory Newlib^^M@direntry ^^M*
@dosynindex ...fter @temp @expandafter =@csname #3
                                                  indfile@endcsname @expanda...
l.9 *
      libc: (libc).                 The ANSI C library.
The control sequence marked <to be read again> should
not appear between \csname and \endcsname.

[1{/var/lib/texmf/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map}] [2] Chapter 1
\openout0 = `libc.toc'.

\openout1 = `libc.aux'.

Cross reference values unknown; you must run TeX again.

I've no idea what that error message is trying to say, but the missing index seems to be a consequence of it.

It's kind of odd that the stuff under @ifinfo is being processed at all for making a PDF.

I did touch this file in 44e5c14e. It might be worth checking if reverting that makes a difference.