RE: Proper way of replacing crt0.o/GCC search path for startup files

Hi David,

thanks for the suggestion.  As it turns out, I already have a custom linker script
for an orthogonal part of the system; but of course I could add another.

As my spec file solution works, is fairly tiny, and includes (re-uses) the nosys spec file,
I'll leave it for now and remember your solution as a fall back.
Libgloss uses the spec file solution, so its use to map to different
sorts of hardware should be familiar to users of newlib.

Konrad