Re: help on inconsistent printf() warning from gcc

On 10/31/2014 02:49 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
Hi

I have attached correct and incorrect test cases. I am hoping
someone here can give me a clue as to where to look. I am
wondering if this is an inconsistency across targets in the
C library. I did file this as GCC PR63301 but it was quickly
closed as invalid. But I think the inconsistent generation of
warnings is a bug.
Not that this changes the behavior, but the test cases are labeled backwards. After applying the wchar_t-to win_t correction that Myers points out, the correct format is %lc (per C99), while %C is non-standard.