Re: numtestf is broken

Ah good to know. I'm working on a project with a newlib based runtime,
apparently the maintainers there didn't see the README and copied mathfp
into their project...
Applying the patch shouldn't hurt, but I'll definitely try to get our
project switched over to the stuff in the "math" subdir.

Greetings
        Matthias