Patch - Remove restrict from TRAD_SYNOPSIS

Hi

I was concerned that restrict might have accidentally slipped
into TRAD_SYNOPSIS sections of the documentation. I ran this
command to get the files to check. If this isn't the best idea,
let me know:

find . -name "*.c" | xargs -e grep -l __restrict  | xargs -e grep -l
"TRAD_SYN"

That produced a list of 30 files to check. I didn't spot any
with restrict in the traditional synopsis. But I did spot a
number of places where the prototype was over 80 columns.
The attached patch addresses that.

I compiled for sparc-rtems, build docs, and built RTEMS.

OK to commit?

2013-11-26  Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com>

        * libc/machine/powerpc/vfscanf.c, libc/stdio/fgetpos.c,
libc/stdio/fgets.c,
        libc/stdio/fputs.c, libc/stdio/fread.c, libc/stdio/freopen.c,
        libc/stdio/fwrite.c, libc/stdio/sscanf.c, libc/stdlib/mbstowcs.c,
        libc/stdlib/mbtowc.c, libc/stdlib/strtod.c, libc/stdlib/strtol.c,
        libc/stdlib/strtoll.c, libc/stdlib/strtoul.c,
libc/stdlib/strtoull.c,
        libc/stdlib/wcstombs.c: Fix documentation prototypes which were over
        eighty columns.