Re: C99 support in Newlib

There are a number of C99 methods missing and a few other issues.  RTEMS has had students slowly adding the restrict keyword to methods.

Off the to of my head, the methods prototyped in stdint.h are missing also

As with all open source projects, these issues will get resolved when someone resolves them. If you are interested in adding them, we would be happy to see you volunteer. They will likely come from NetBSD or FreeBSD.

-joel

Terry Guo <flameroc@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there,

I just noticed some C99 library functions like cacosl are missed in
Newlib. Can someone please confirm whether Newlib fully support C99?
If not, is there a plan to do so? Thanks.

BR,
Terry