This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Newlib 2.0.0 is released
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: Newlib Mailing List <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:49:55 -0500
- Subject: Newlib 2.0.0 is released
The latest snapshot is on the ftp-site.
Thanks to all who contributed and found bugs. As always, special thanks
to Corinna who handled the vast majority of issues on the mailing list.
*** Major changes in newlib version 2.0.0:
- addition of aarch64 platform support
- addition of epiphany platform support
- addition of 'm' printf conversion specifier
- memrchr function added
- removal of many compiler warnings
- removal of enable-newlib-fp-hw option and
deprecation of mathfp directory
- type of offset in file structure changed from int to off_t
- new optimized arm math routines
- various bug fixes