Re: [Patch libgloss] : Accept "arm*" instead of "arm" in libgloss

Hi Bin,

2012-03-02 Bin Cheng<bin.cheng@arm.com>

	* configure.in: Accept "arm*" target spec instead of just "arm".
	* configure: Regenerated.
	* libnosys/configure.in: Accept "arm*" target spec instead of just
"arm".
	* libnosys/configure: Regenerated.

This patch is OK. Too save Jeff some time I have checked it in as well. :-)

Since the libgloss/configure.in file has been changed I took the opportunity to regenerate libgloss/configure using autoconf v2.68.

In general I think that the principle is that generated files like are only regenerated using newer versions of the generation tools if a bug is found that directly affects them, or, as in a case like this, where a change has been made to the input file.

Cheers
  Nick