RE: Bug in strlen on old MIPS CPUs

> I applied a patch.  Please test.

Thanks, I'm having some issues building the cvs version of newlib though - it builds most of it and then hits:

Making all in string
make[5]: Entering directory `/f/psxgcc/build/newlib-cvs/mipsel-r3000-elf/newlib/libc/string'
make[5]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

This is under mingw on windows, but the old newlib release built fine, so it seems to be a new issue (although it definitely doesn't rule out a mingw bug ;).  I'll try to build under linux later to see if that works (and also take a closer look to see whats going on - possibly something failed during configure but didn't stop the build).

Thanks,
Steve.