Re: libgloss ARM compile error

> >> Weird.  The thumb code appears to be completely bogus.
> >>
> >> Please try out the attached patch and let me know how it goes.
> >>
> >> Cheers
> >>    Nick

I also encountered the same problem, but solved it by using binutils-2.19.1
instead of binutils-2.20 in the build process of the arm-elf toolchain.

Nevertheless it does seem that the problem is within newlib, as shown by the
patch Nick made. The swi instruction takes a mandatory argument as documented by
the ARM ARM.

Greetings,
Robrecht