Re: Bug in stdlib/a64l.c

Brooks Moses wrote:
Hi,

I just noticed what looks like a bug in stdlib/a64l.c, when I happened
to be looking at it just now.  I apologize for not having time to do up
a proper patch to fix it (much less add test coverage, etc.), but
thought I should at least send an email.

Towards the end of the function, there are the following lines:

case 'x':
case 'y':
case 'z':
digit = (ch - 'A') + 38;

That should, I believe, be (ch - 'a'), with a lowercase 'a'.

- Brooks
Yes, you are correct. Will apply a patch. Thanks.