RE: Printf doesn't result in a call to write

OK, before I start flooding the list with all of the replies to your
good replies, where can I read more on what I should supply?  The
section at the end of the manual I have says to supply write, read,
close, open, sbrk, etc and the *implication* is that it will work.

Thank you in advance,

Matt

On