Re: newlib vs C99 math functions

4. I can start Bugzilla, but if people are planning to open a
   stream of POSIX and C99 conformance issues, get prepared to wait.
   I have limited resources to spend in addition to my regular work.
   FWIW: I try to look at actual bugs to existing functionality ASAP.
   Usually these are errors found by Cygwin users.  I am happy to
   see more and more list users helping others with build and newbie
   problems and not just waiting for me to always reply.

I think a bugzilla would be useful. Both for tracking bugs and for tracking feature requests, like some C99 math functions people are dying to have. Plus, you might get some free labor out of us if we saw what needed doing.

-Joel