Toolchain

Hi,
 I have built binutils and mips-elf-gcc (bootstrap without-headers)
with target as mips-elf.
 When i build newlib with the mips-elf-gcc i am getting errors. I
tried building it with normal gcc (i686) it worked. How do i do build
the newlib for the target mips-elf and how do i use it along with gcc
to product a mips-elf executable like compiling hello world.

It would be great if you can help me in this regard.

I have found lots of docs on glibc .

Regards
Nik