Re: system slowdown

Hi Dave,

In short, yes.

In long, that was the first thing I checked, but the ethernet
interrupt pending bit was being cleared properly. And I assumed that
all interrupt pending bits were.

But you made me look back and I realized the timer interrupt is not
cleared in the same way as the rest, you have to write back a value to
a CPU register, and the code doing that was bugged.

So thanks a lot,
Alex