Re: RDOS support

Ok, code checked in. Please note that the editor you are using is putting \r at the end of lines. When you submit subsequent patches, please run something like:

tr -d \\r <YOURFILE >tmp.fil; mv tmp.fil YOURFILE

before generating the patch. It will save me the trouble of doing it.

-- Jeff J.

Leif Ekblad wrote:
I wrote:

No, it still doesn't work. Instead of finding the include file, the
assembler assumes all the gate numbers are symbols, and linking
of applications will fail. This is the same as when the file was
named "rdos.s".

I just realize that in addition to naming the assembler-files .S,
I also needed to change .include to #include. With both these
changes to rdos.S and crt0.S, it does work with only "user.def".

I enclose a new archive that builds correctly.

Leif Ekblad
www.rdos.net/rdos