ARM build fails in libgloss: no redboot.ld

This is probably for Jeff (?)

I'm cross-building newlib for an ARM target, and the build in libgloss
is failing. The problem seems to be that the makefile references
redboot.ld and redboot.spec, but those files have now been specialized
according to whether the target binary format is elf, coff, or a.out.

Is it possible that when the files were specialized the Makefile.in did
not get updated properly?

Actually, I'm very surprises to see the redboot stuff being built. I
would have thought that this would be a board-specific decision.

Before I go whacking the makefile, recommendations? At the moment, I
just want to get a valid build to happen.

shap