Re: asprintf

Sorry, my mistake. I got a hold of the wrong end of the stick. I was
in fact linking against an old library that had asprintf, but no
vasprintf. Thanks for the explanation of EL/IX.

Incidentally, I'm looking at these functions that are somewhat
atypical for an embedded system because I'm looking at compiling
busybox with newlib. With a healthy does of ifdefs, I've managed to
compile it. I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope for a shell prompt
now.

Cheers,
Shaun