Re: Libgloss tree and diference between "architecture" and "platform".

Jeff Johnston a écrit :
[...]
If you are going to be creating lots of files you might like to use a sub-directory off this directory, eg:

libgloss/arm/myplatform/

It will be much easier for you to keep this in the arm subdirectory as you won't have to worry about configuration.

In any cases we will have to customize the configuration (add our object files and target files ) ? Won't we ?
More over, i'am not sure that the new files we should provide, are the same kind of which already are in the libgloss/arm directory for example.

Sorry, but i am a bit confused with the vocabulary. That's because i am a beginner and i'am french...