Re: Patch: Extended libgloss support for ARM, replacing libc/sys/arm

Toralf Lund wrote:

Jeff Johnston wrote:

Amended patch has been checked in. Torald, if you have problems with it, just let me know.

I almost forgot to tell you, I got one problem when applying arm-libgloss.patch: libgloss/arm/trap.S would not be created, apparently due to missing end-of-file in the patch.

Ahem. What I meant was of course missing end of *line*, or newline if you like - for the last line in the file. This would cause the last chunk to be ignored.

The file does appear to exist in current CVS, though, so I guess everything is OK.

Also, my application seems to work fine when built with the updated lib.