RE: check-target-newlib problem

> You are right that newlib isn't using the multilib flags for
> testing.  I have an
> mn10300 build that runs the testsuite under the different
> multilib directories
> but isn't changing the flags.  I'll have to look into how to
> set this up properly.

It seems that make is passing the multilib options in the CFLAGS
variable rather than CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET. default_target_compile in
dejagnu/target.exp seems to be looking in a CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET variable,
although I'm can't find where this is set. I've added a hack:

set CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET $env(CFLAGS)

To get me a little further, but this shows another problem.
libgloss_link_flags in flags.exp doesn't seem to be multilib compatible.
It does a

set target_build_path "$objdir/$multibuildtop.."

Which basically means the same version of libgloss is always used. I
think this should be:

set target_build_path "$objdir/.."

Which means that a version of libgloss that was built with the same
options is used for the test.

Cheers,
Jon