Newlib snapshot compile

Hello.

I'm trying to compile most recent Newlib from CVS. I've faced the challenge that I can't configure it. The problem is because of newlib CVS directory structure. There is src/ directory which contains auxiliary files like 'install.sh'. Newlib itself is placed in src/newlib/ directory. configure.in in src/newlib/ contains 'AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR(..)' command. If I want to compile only Newlib I should copy 'install.sh' and other files from src/ to src/newlib and change AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR(..) to AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR(.) (since there are a lot of 'configure.in' files in newlib tree I should make similar changes in all other configure.in files).

It seems that this way to make cofigurable Newlib (without having other files from src/) isn't very fair. How to make this more easily?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Artem B. Bityckiy