info

 Hi,
I want to port newlib ( libc and libm) to my operating system.
I  have written the make files to compile the libc and libm and I am using
gcc cross compiler for compilation of my OS and newlib.
At link time I am getting many undefined references like
Undefined reference to _mprec_tens
 Undefined reference to _mprec_bigtens
Undefined reference to _Bfree
Undefined reference to _mcmp    and so on.

Please tell me what are the steps needed to port the newlib library to my
OS.

 Thanks and regards
krishna