Port of Newlib/libgloss for 68HC11 and 68HC12

Stephane Carrez Stephane.Carrez@worldnet.fr
Wed Oct 3 11:14:00 GMT 2001

Hi!

"J. Johnston" a écrit :
>   The code has a copyright assignment to the FSF, but has a BSD-like license.
> To my knowledge, the FSF doesn't accept any code unless it has a GPL license
> and newlib does not accept GPL'd code.
>
>   Is there any reason why you cannot assign the copyright to Red Hat or
> keep it in your own name?
>
> -- Jeff J.

I have no strong opinion and can assign the copyright to Red Hat or keep it.
What is the easiest way to do?

Is it difficult to assign the copyright to Red Hat ?

	Stephane

         Home                               Office
E-mail: stcarrez@worldnet.fr               Stephane.Carrez@sun.com
WWW:    http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez   http://www.sun.com
Mail:   17, rue Foucher Lepelletier        6, avenue Gustave Eiffel
        92130 Issy Les Moulineaux          78182 Saint Quentin en Yvelines
        France