Re: Soft-float and newlib

Walter Christian <wolti@sil.at> wrote:

> The first problem I encounterd was, that newlib doesn't
> build an soft-float version by default.

This has nothing to do with Newlib. The decision as to what multilib variants
to build is made in the gcc configury. Newlib and all other target libraries
simply take this information from gcc.

But I thought that the m68k-coff configuration *does* have an -msoft-float
multilib variant. (I can't check right now as I'm preparing for the move to
California.) What version of gcc are you using?

--
Michael Sokolov		Harhan Engineering Laboratory
Public Service Agent	International Free Computing Task Force

Phone: +1-214-824-7693 (Harhan Eng Lab office)
E-mail: msokolov@ivan.Harhan.ORG (ARPA TCP/SMTP) (UUCP coming soon)