Re: New version of newlib ??

   Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 06:48:30 -0500
   From: Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>

   "J. Johnston" wrote:

   Jeff, I would like to ensure that the next newlib release have all the
   RTEMS
   patches in it.  I submitted patches a while back.  Are snapshots
   available?

We'll make a snapshot if necessary.
Note however that "all the RTEMS patches" haven't always been
suitable for newlib.  I can think of two that I said I didn't apply
[and you didn't seem to complain :-)].

   I would hate to not get the RTEMS targets right in another newlib
   release.
   I have been trying to get it right since 1.6.1. :(