This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
FYI: Support for new tag were added to a Mauve harness tool
- From: Pavel Tisnovsky <ptisnovs at redhat dot com>
- To: mauve-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:57:24 +0100
- Subject: FYI: Support for new tag were added to a Mauve harness tool
I've added support for new tag to a Mauve harness tool. This new tag is named
"CompileOptions:" and allows developers to specify various options which are
passed to a compiled in case test is automatically compiled by the Harness itself.
Any option could by used, for example "-target x.x -source x.x -bootclasspath foo" etc.
2012-01-17 Pavel Tisnovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Harness.java: Added support for the new tag with name
"CompileOptions:" which allows authors of the tests to
specify various options which are then passed to a compiler.