Re: Jacks tests for Java 7 / JSR 334

On 03/23/2011 01:08 AM, Dr Andrew John Hughes wrote:
On 22 March 2011 13:10, Jesper Ãqvist<jesper.oqvist@cs.lth.se> wrote:
Hello Mauve,
I would like to know whether anyone is working on Jacks tests for Java 7 /
JSR 334? I am currently implementing the language changes coming in Java 7
in a compiler for my Master's thesis and I'm using the Jacks test framework
to run some of my tests.

Consequently I've already implemented some tests for JSR 334 in the Jacks
framework, which I'll happily submit if this isn't already being done
elsewhere.

Regards,
Jesper

Hi Jesper,

I don't know of anyone doing 1.7 work for Jacks and it would be great
to include any patches you may have.

Thanks,

How do I go about submitting the patch with my new test cases?

/Jesper