Re: Proposed Mauve test: childNodesLength

Hi Pedro,

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 00:47 -0400, Pedro Izecksohn wrote:
> Two files are attached.

Thanks! I have committed them as follows:

2006-01-16  Pedro Izecksohn  <izecksohn@yahoo.com>

        * gnu/testlet/org/w3c/dom/childNodesLength.java: New test.
        * gnu/testlet/org/w3c/dom/test.xml: New data file.

Of course a couple of these tests still fail against GNU Classpath dom
implementation till we get your patch for that in.

BTW. We are trying to setup the DOM test suites are at

    http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test/

We currently test against Level 3 Core (although we could test
against Level 2 HTML and Level 3 Load and Save as well).

See our current results at:
http://builder.classpath.org/xml/dom.html

It would be ideal if we can turn these tests into mauve like PASS/FAIL
results. Then we can more easily create automatic regression reports
with the existing scripts on builder.classpath.org.

Maybe you are interesting at looking at the tests and the results (we
still have a lot of failures there)?

Cheers,

Mark