patch committal.

Thomas Zander writes:

 > I'm (again) feeling a tad frustrated that nobody is available to commit or
 > even comment on my patches.
 > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/mauve-discuss/2004-q2/msg00050.html
 > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/mauve-discuss/2004-q2/msg00051.html

There are okay, I think.

 > I've requested a cvs account several times; but have not even
 > received the courtesy of a yes/no answer.

We should get you a CVS account.  However, your opinion that "its more
important to have people creating patches and moving the project
forward then to always have a 100% correct CVS" makes people worried.

 > Any suggestions on how to get this to move forward again? I have a
 > (graphical) redisign for the website here, I started some tests,
 > but all in all it just does not seem worth it if the reply-cycle is
 > this long.
 >
 > I'm just about ready to give up here..

You should get CVS access, I think, but of course you'll still need to
post patches here for pre-commit discussion.  Everybody does that.

There were problems with your patches. I fixed the problems by hand.
Please don't provide he ChangeLog as a diff: it won't apply anyway.  I
have committed both these patches.  Please check they're OK.

Andrew.

 $ patch -p0 < ~/zander.1
patching file `ChangeLog'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to ChangeLog.rej
patching file `gnu/testlet/java/beans/Introspector/jdk12.java'
patching file `gnu/testlet/java/security//AlgorithmParameterGenerator/MauveAlgorithm.java'
patching file `gnu/testlet/java/security//AlgorithmParameters/MauveAlgorithm.java'
patching file `gnu/testlet/java/security//KeyFactory/MauveAlgorithm.java'
patching file `gnu/testlet/java/security//KeyPairGenerator/MauveAlgorithm.java'

 $ patch -p0 < ~/zander.2
patching file `ChangeLog'
patch: **** malformed patch at line 91: Index: build.xml