Re: Mauve patches.

Hi Thomas,

On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 08:48, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Oh; and a explanation of the correct changelog format; or a link to that
> since you said there was something wrong with it; but I don't know what.

Look at the new and improved GNU Classpath Hackers Guide:
(7.1 Documenting what changed when with ChangeLog entries)
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/docs/hacking.html#SEC9

> Hope to hear from you; Mauve is growing way too slow for my taste this way.

My apologies for not following up on this sooner.
I am happy that Andrew helped you out.

Your help is really appreciated. Especially since we are all short on
time. So, please don't see the slow reactions as rejections of your
work. I am really, really happy you want to pick this up and make it
easier for others. Mauve is very important but indeed far to difficult
to setup and hack on.

Thanks,

Mark