Re: BitSet.[x]or does (not) grow BitSet

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Blake <ebb9@email.byu.edu> writes:

Eric> "This class implements a vector of bits that grows as
Eric> needed... Note that the size is related to the implementation of
Eric> a bit set, so it may change with implementation. "

Thanks for keeping us honest.
It would be a weird implementation that did this, but I agree it is
acceptable according to the docs.

Based on this it sounds like we can't do any testing related to the
size, since the size is implementation-defined.

Tom