Re: BitSet.[x]or does (not) grow BitSet

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> writes:

Mark> Although the API documentation is not very clear I am inclined
Mark> to go with the assumption that the BitSet does not grow.

I agree.  I would be surprised by an implementation that grows the
argument bitset.

Mark> So I would like to check in the following to at least make both
Mark> tests behave the same.

Sounds good to me.

Tom