RE: [classpath] Math.min

Yes, it is in CVS.  I didn't really mention my patch on this list, assuming
that the automatic message on mauve-cvs was adequate (besides, this list had
not been very active at the time).  I guess several existing tests could be
updated to take advantage of the newer code in TestHarness, not just the
ones you mentioned.

--
Eric Blake, Elixent, Castlemead, Lwr Castle St., Bristol BS1 3AG, UK
eric.blake@elixent.com   tel:+44(0)117 917 5611