Re: Bytecode verifiers

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Naulls <peter@erble.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

Peter> One of the problems here is that Mauve is really only a test of
Peter> the library implementation - it doesn't (but perhaps should)
Peter> target weak spots in JVMs; it's not really organised in a
Peter> manner suitable for this - the tests are arranged in terms of
Peter> library functionality, not JVM functionality.

For the completeness issue the only thing to do is for people to write
more tests.  Feel free to contribute!

For JVM tests, we could easily add a new directory for these.  We
could even add an entirely new test harness just for JVM tests, if
that is necessary.  We aren't overly constrained by the current way of
doing things.  Contributions welcome...

Tom