Re: libffi 3.3 release candidate 0

Thanks, Matthias.  The Debian auto-builder is really useful.

Most of those problems have already been cleaned up.  The two major problem
areas left are powerpc64-linux-gnu, and 32-bit x86, which appears to be
really broken (we test many more ABI variants on that platform).

We still have gaps on testings for iOS (although builds work) and Android.
If anybody has ideas on how to support those with dejagnu, that would be
incredibly helpful.

AG