Re: libffi 3.3 release candidate 0

On 02.04.2018 14:54, Anthony Green wrote:
> libffi 3.3 release candidate 0 is available for testing...
>

> https://github.com/libffi/libffi/releases/download/v3.3-rc0/libffi-3.3-rc0.tar.gz
>
>   https://github.com/libffi/libffi/releases/tag/v3.3-rc0
>
> I'm still aiming for a final release before the end of May.  The purpose of
> the release candidate is to test the packaging (make sure the release
> tarball is complete) and collect initial test results for platforms not
> included in the regular travis and appveyor CI systems.
>
> Speaking of CI systems, any additional CI integrations or test
> configurations (gcc on windows?  running the tests on macos? etc) would be
> particularly welcome.  And, along those lines, I'd like to give special
> thanks to github user @fwg for fixing the appveyor msvc CI testing
> yesterday.

here are the build logs for the Debian architectures (although not all
architectures are yet build, maybe check the "old" builds for that).

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libffi&suite=experimental

armel, armhf, ia64, m68k, powerpcspe, riscv64, sh4, x32, kfreebsd-amd64,
kfreebsd-i386:

  - no test results yet. Please see the URL above for recent builds,
    or look in the OLD column.

amd64, arm64, ppc64el, hppa, powerpc:

 - all tests pass

i386 (this is really i686):

 - libffi.bhaible/test-call.c, libffi.bhaible/test-callback.c FAIL
 - # of expected passes		6765
 - # of unexpected failures	691

hurd-i386:

 - libffi.bhaible/test-callback.c FAIL