Re: github pull requests for libffi

Am 02.01.2013 15:44, schrieb Anthony Green:
> Happy New Year, everybody!
>
> I've recently switched how I'm maintaining libffi source in github.
> Rather than use quilt to maintain a series of patches on top of the
> GCC libffi sources, I've placed the GCC sources on a GCC branch of
> libffi and plan to cherry-pick patches from there into the trunk.  All
> of the quilt bits are gone from the repo.
>
> This means I can now easily accept github pull requests for changes.
> Please try to remember to include ChangeLog entries with your patches.

thanks for the merge!  I noticed two minor issues:

 - the soversion in the GCC repository is still at 4, compared to
   6 in 3.0.11. Is this intended? libjava isn't linked with the shared
   libffi, but a make install installs the shared library.

 - PR47248 is not fixed. Currently working around by explicitly
   setting the value.

Matthias