Re: Building libffi with MSVC

Hey John,

I maintain node-ffi, a node.js wrapper for libffi. For that we use the
GYP build system, which produces MSVS project files. It may be able to
suit your needs without getting Cygwin or MSYS involved. The GYP file
is here: https://github.com/rbranson/node-ffi/blob/master/deps/libffi/libffi.gyp

Cheers!