Re: libffi fixes

Thanks Anthony !

On 23/01/12 18:20, Anthony Green wrote:
Thanks Alan. I've applied these.

Anthony Green

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:35 AM, Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk <mailto:alanh@fairlite.co.uk>> wrote:

Hello,

    I've been porting libffi to an alternative m68k platform and
    bumped into a couple of generic issues.

    Andreas Schwab has found one problem with the 68881 detection.
    Patch attached.

    A second problem, also attached is to fix the err_bad_abi.c test
    on m68k.

    And finally a third patch is to fix the return_sc.c test when
    using GCC optimizations on m68k.

I'll be cleaning up the new ABI soon and submitting that as well.

Let me know if there's any issues with these.

Many thanks,

Alan.