Re: Libffi-3.0.10 fails on OS X 10.7

On 11 Nov 2011, at 05:47, Jay wrote:

> Are you building outside the source tree? Is there more to the error? I recently saw a cryptically short error like this & it was due to building in the source tree instead of out. Maybe it is a Makefile bug worth fixing, maybe not.

In both, I just do ./configure && make within the unpacked distribution. Probably just a simple Makefile bug (see debug output below from libffi-3.0.10).

It would be nice to able to do 'make pdf' as well.

Hans

$ make --debug
GNU Make 3.81
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for i386-apple-darwin11.0
Reading makefiles...
Updating goal targets....
 File `all-configured' does not exist.
   File `all-all' does not exist.
  Must remake target `all-all'.
MAKE x86_64-apple-darwin11.2.0 :        0 * all-all
make: *** [all-all] Error 1