libffi rc3 on openbsd sparc/sparc64/mips64

Hi,

attached the regression logs for libffi-rc3 on OpenBSD sparc/sparc64/mips64.

patches to the testsuite for gcc-2.95 I created long time ago, that did not
maded it into libffi:
http://cygwin.ru/ml/libffi-discuss/2008/msg00161.html
therefore the regression tests for sparc are bit meaningless.

patches from the libffi port to actually compile libffi on OpenBSD mips64
patch-src_mips_ffitarget_h
patch-src_mips_ffi_c

patches to enable libffi compilation on hppa, mips64(el) and powerpc
patch-configure

patches to the testsuite that are in the OpenBSD ports tree:
patch-testsuite_libffi_call_float2_c
patch-testsuite_libffi_call_return_uc_c

there is also a patch for openbsd arm in the ports tree, but it did not
applied to the new version, and I don't have an arm box around.

libffi is used by my gnustep ports. gnustep-base based ports seem to work fine
at least on mips64 tested so far, starting any GNUstep GUI application, this
fails, since they seem to make use of stuff that doesn't pass the regression
tests. On sparc64 some of the applications start up, but tend to crash early
when trying to use it.

cheers,
Sebastian