Patch to Enhance m68k Support

Hi,

Ian and I have been working on trying to get Go to
work on as many rtems targets as possible.  Go
requires that libffi support be in place and this
is the first time RTEMS has needed libffi.

RTEMS builds a lot of multilibs and the m68k libffi code
did not support anything but 68020-ish CPUs with
HW FPU.  This patch adds support for Coldfire cores,
mc68000 cores, and soft float variants.  It also
adds support for flushing the cache on RTEMS.

I reported this as and got review on the patch as
GCC PR47442 but it appears that Ralf also reported this
in 2004 as PR14555 and I am a CC on that.  But now we
really need it. LOL

Can someone please apply this and bring it into gcc?

Thanks.

2011-02-07 Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com>

        * libffi/src/m68k/ffi.c: Add RTEMS support for cache flushing.
        Handle case when CPU variant does not have long double support.
        * libffi/src/m68k/sysv.S: Add support for mc68000, Coldfire,
        and cores with soft floating point.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985