This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libffi project.
Re: ffi API header files with Sun Studio compiler
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: okiddle at yahoo dot co dot uk
- Cc: libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:47:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: ffi API header files with Sun Studio compiler
- References: <10710.1263556425@thecus>
On 01/15/2010 06:53 AM, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
It'd be good if you could support the predefined preprocessor tokens of
Sun Studio so that this works. I've not tested extensively but with the
attached patch, I can build my software.
Thanks Oliver. This doesn't cause any regressions on x86-64 linux, so
I'm checking it in.