Re: [Patch] AVR32 support

Bradley Smith wrote:
Hi,

Attached is a patch against CVS (as of today), to add AVR32 support to
libffi.
Could you please resend with a ChangeLog file entry?

Thanks,

AG

Other than the expected failures, the all tests pass, except for
huge_struct.c, in which there is a inconsistency in the warning flags
passed to different optimisation levels, causing the excess errors test
to fail on the -O0 tests, (where -Wall is passed), but pass on the rest
since -Wall is not passed in. I have set the expectation of this to
failed under the assumption that the warning flags will get added to all
optimisation levels.

Also please note that the patch against the generated files (configure
etc.) was hand crafted since autoconf was refusing to regenerate them.

Regards,
Bradley Smith

(Please CC me since I'm not subscribed to either lists).