OpenBSD port

Hi,

Just to let you know, I imported a port of libffi into OpenBSD ports
yesterday. It's currently enabled and known to be running on the
following architectures (format in line with the "Supported platforms"
list on the homepage):

alpha openbsd
arm openbsd (with a patch)
amd64 openbsd/x64_64-openbsd
powerpc openbsd (with a patch)
sparc openbsd
sparc64 openbsd
x86 openbsd

Also some patches have been applied to the testsuite.

Is this mailinglist the right place to submit patches to?

Cheers,
Jasper

--
"Intelligence should guide our actions, but in harmony with the
  texture of the situation at hand"