PSP support? (MIPS)

Hi,

I'm attempting to cross-compile GNU FreeDink, which uses libffi5, for
Sony PSP (PlayStation Portable), i.e. a MIPS CPU.

The GCC toolchain port, called pspdev, describes the architecture as
"mipsallegrexel-psp-elf".

I tried to force TARGET=MIPS with libffi 3.0.8, but this triggers:
  #if !defined(_MIPS_SIM)
  -- something is very wrong --
in src/mips/ffitarget.h.

Is there support in libffi for this platform?

Similar project dyncall(.org) has PSP binaries, and it mentions in the
source code "32bit MIPS", with "eabi" calling convention.

http://code.google.com/p/pspstacklesspython cross-compiles Python
which (normally) uses libffi.  I'll send a mail to the maintainer to
check whether he knows about this.

So I guess it's technically possible, but I don't know how to specify
the platform to the libffi build system.

Any idea?

Thanks,

--
Sylvain