Re: how to run the testsuite

Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

The trick with the alias did not worked, therefore I copied the gcc out of the way, and created a symlink to egcc where the gcc was before.

Now running make check produces 8 instead of 9 unexpected failures:

=== libffi Summary ===

# of expected passes            1373
# of unexpected failures        8
# of unsupported tests          15
*** Error code 1

log file attached.

Fine, having a look at the log file tells me that the attribute thing has gone.
The failure is now in the executing step of the test case.
Here you have to take gdb at hand to find out more.

Try with the -O0 tests. Build one of them and run it with gdb. This should tell you what is happening.

You can take the build commandline out of the logfile. Additionally when you run the test, you need to point LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the built libffi.so.

Andreas