Re: libffi for win64?

I don't think mingw-64 is yet up to snuff for the task. I've been working with the most recent mingw binaries and with a lot of handholding I can get it to build a libffi DLL, but it won't load.

python ctypes has a win64 "port", but it's hand-coded and uses the microsoft tools to compile and link.

I'm working on a functional version for JNA (http://jna.dev.java.net) and will post patches to this list when I'm done, but it may end up being based on builds with MSVC (the free version) if I can't get mingw to work properly.

Anyone interested in testing, send me a note off-list and I can feed you binaries as they become available.