This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libffi project.
Re: libffi - the 10th Anniversary Release
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org, theller at python dot net
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:54:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: libffi - the 10th Anniversary Release
- References: <479F1FCB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey wrote:
Dalibor also pointed out this patch:As ctypes is theller's code, and he seems to have a bunch of different
libffi patches stuck away in branches,
This adds Win64 support.
I figured it's best to ping theller himself what to merge. I'd love to
see the arm-wince stuff go in, but I have
nothing to test it myself.